Welcome to Pandora
The official forums for Pokemon Tower Defense / PTD and all things Sam!

GET YOUR LARVITAR CODE: HERE!

New to the forums? Well make sure you Introduce yourself here! Discuss the latest PTD 3 here!
Join our Discord to Chat! (Also for Mobile Phones!)
Welcome to Pandora Gaming Network. The most active Pokemon Tower Defense, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Gaming fan forum on Zetaboards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shows Sig-atar Comissions; I make custom avatars, signatures and stamps!
Topic Started: Jul 26 2017, 10:18 PM (561 Views)
Posted ImageShowsIsHere
Member Avatar
owo
SHOWS SIG-ATAR COMISSIONS
Comissions are Open!

Hi i'm doin an art shop i guess. Avatars / Sigs.
I use Paint.NET to make these avatars & signatures instead of your usual Photoshop.

Examples

Quote:

Request Forums:

Type: (Avatar / Signature) [You can pick both]
Size: (Width: #, Height: #)
Matching Avatars: (Yes / No) [If you want your signature as an avatar as well, but cropped to fit as an avatar]
Render: (Link or post Picture) [Please fill this out or I will go insane and pick a random render that you will most likely not like]
Colors: (Red, Blue, etc) [You can pick multiple colors. This is so that i know what colors your Sig/Ava should be and will save me trouble]
Theme: (examples: Retro, Creepy, Halloween, etc)
Text: (Your Name for example)
Sub-Text: (Some kind of quote) [You don't need to fill this out]
Font: (Link to the font you want me to use for your text) [You can post up to two different fonts, 1 for your text and another for your sub-text]
Anything Else: (Say something else, like what else you want in your ava/sig or say thanks!)

STAMPS! STAMPS! STAMPS!
Yes I can make little custom stamps for you to have in your signature!
The size will be always 99 x 57
The Default Border is
Posted Image
PRO TIP: If you are looking for a custom border to use, look up "Deviantart Stamp Templates" ! ! !
Quote:

Request Forums for Stamps

Border Colors: (Please put HEX color code. You can add one or two colors, if there's 2 then I will make it a Gradient)
Custom Border: (Give Link to Border you wanna use, or say Default)
Text: (Insert text, for example "I Play PTD2" or "This Person is a Fan of Games")
Background Colors: (Gimme a few colors to work with would you!)

Stamp Examples! Also they're free to Use

If you request then you make me do some artsy stuff once in my lazy life XP

BTW if you want me to notice your request, either like one of the comments here or PM me.

List
List of people that have requested and i'm still doing a WIP on their art.
Lol i probably wont edit this because i don't take that long to make sigs + not many are requesting :P

• Slot 1: N/A
  • Slot 2: N/A
  • Slot 3: N/A

Completed Comissions

That is all!
Thanks for coming to stop by ~
0v0
Edited by ShowsIsHere, Jan 23 2018, 11:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
PTD3 Trainer ID: 8225021
Photoshop is bettercrossed it out, but it true
Signature/Avatar
Matching
Red/Black
Scary
Necro
no sub-tect
Font: Segeo Script
I'd like it to be a scary Necromancer themed ava/sig. I want a main skull in the middle, and a fiery/dark background.

Please, and Thanks Much!
Edited by Nechro, Jul 28 2017, 02:01 PM.

Posted ImageShowsIsHere
Member Avatar
owo
Chronomancer
Jul 28 2017, 01:46 PM
Photoshop is bettercrossed it out, but it true
Signature/Avatar
Matching
Red/Black
Scary
Necro
no sub-tect
Font: Segeo Script
I'd like it to be a scary Necromancer themed ava/sig. I want a main skull in the middle, and a fiery/dark background.

Please, and Thanks Much!
You never said what render you wanted, so I had to choose one.

Posted Image

Sig
Posted Image

Kinda tricky to make such scary and creepy sigs/avas without making it too dark or too bright :x

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
Hmmm...Is it too late, less female people in it?
Like, everything is literally perfect, but just take out the person. Than it's perfect.
Edited by Nechro, Jul 29 2017, 06:50 AM.

Posted ImageShowsIsHere
Member Avatar
owo
Chronomancer
Jul 29 2017, 06:50 AM
Hmmm...Is it too late, less female people in it?
Like, everything is literally perfect, but just take out the person. Than it's perfect.
No it's not too late. I can make the changes :P
Made the changes!
Posted Image

Sig
Posted Image

(Sorry about that, you just decided to not put in a render XP)
Edited by ShowsIsHere, Jul 29 2017, 07:04 PM.

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
xD, lol. Idk what all this tech-y stuff means, but thanks a lot. Looks really good. This is the best!

Posted Image Marc
Member Avatar
Randomness
paint.net eh? Interesting haha. Never personally managed to do anything good on that - how do you deal with the layer system x3? Anyways, I used to try to collect a signature from everyone :3 so I'll drop a request :3

Type: (Avatar / Signature) Signature
Size: (Width: #, Height: #) 400*150 (Though feel free to make it whatever size youre comfortable with)
Matching Avatars: (Yes / No): No need ^^
Render: Volcarona: https://orig00.deviantart.net/2216/f/2010/273/b/9/urgamoth_by_xous54-d2ztr4n.png
Colors: Similar colors to Volcarona
Theme: (Retro, Creepy, Halloween, etc)
Text: Marc
Sub-Text: If ya need extra text, Fiery Dance :3
Font: Don't really mind for this one - choose what you think goes well with the entire thing i guess? x3
Anything Else: I'll take your advice, and say thanks! :3 (but seriously, thank you :D)

Posted ImageShowsIsHere
Member Avatar
owo
Marc
Oct 2 2017, 06:30 PM
paint.net eh? Interesting haha. Never personally managed to do anything good on that - how do you deal with the layer system x3? Anyways, I used to try to collect a signature from everyone :3 so I'll drop a request :3

Type: (Avatar / Signature) Signature
Size: (Width: #, Height: #) 400*150 (Though feel free to make it whatever size youre comfortable with)
Matching Avatars: (Yes / No): No need ^^
Render: Volcarona: https://orig00.deviantart.net/2216/f/2010/273/b/9/urgamoth_by_xous54-d2ztr4n.png
Colors: Similar colors to Volcarona
Theme: (Retro, Creepy, Halloween, etc)
Text: Marc
Sub-Text: If ya need extra text, Fiery Dance :3
Font: Don't really mind for this one - choose what you think goes well with the entire thing i guess? x3
Anything Else: I'll take your advice, and say thanks! :3 (but seriously, thank you :D)
Yeah i use paint.net not only for sigs but to do alot of other things such as making pictures transparent, ptd3 wiki work, video thumbnails and more.
Also layer system is very easy, honestly like the same layer system as like all the other programs.
Okay anyways it is done:
Posted Image

I will be honest this took a while but ofc i was not timing myself so i do not know how long it took. I think it was mostly messing around and most of the time i did not like the results :P
You can kinda see some pixels they are pretty low opacity so you'll squint. At the end i messed with the glow feature alot and that made everything so much better.
By the way i noticed u did not bother to edit the theme u only just copy & pasted it and left it there so that kinda confused me
Edited by ShowsIsHere, Oct 2 2017, 11:16 PM.

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
That looks amazing...I wish I was artistic

Posted Image Marc
Member Avatar
Randomness
@Shows ^^

Man, sorry about that! I was thinking of a good theme to work with and was called to do something; returning, I completely forgot to fill it in, xD.
That looks very good - and I appreciate your effort a lot - thank you very much :3

(http://prntscr.com/gtp3mo this is a very simple signature but it already took up a load of layers ;-; I can't imagine scrolling through the small PDN box, lol)

Anyways, if you ever want a signature, i'd be happy to return the favor. My inbox is open for requests :3

Again, thank you very much.

Posted ImageShowsIsHere
Member Avatar
owo
Lol i didnt use as many layers as you did, it's like 12 layers (a few are merged i think)
Now you can request me to make custom stamps! There is the request form and examples in the first post!
Edited by ShowsIsHere, Oct 7 2017, 05:32 PM.

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
I (what areyou talking about...i didn't steal anything) stole a stamp from you already its in my signature, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Shops & Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Donations
Theme by Cody of Outline