Welcome to Pandora
The official forums for Pokemon Tower Defense / PTD and all things Sam!

GET YOUR LARVITAR CODE: HERE!

New to the forums? Well make sure you Introduce yourself here! Discuss the latest PTD 3 here!
Join our Discord to Chat! (Also for Mobile Phones!)
Welcome to Pandora Gaming Network. The most active Pokemon Tower Defense, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Gaming fan forum on Zetaboards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daily Elementals; Post your elementals that you get every day and see if anyone wants to trade.
Topic Started: Dec 6 2017, 06:16 PM (310 Views)
Posted ImageScarlet Panda
Cascade Badge
Post your day-to-day elementals here and see if anyone want to trade with you. I'm doing this in hopes that more people will be active on these forums :X

Today I got a:

Poison Pelipper
Fighting Pelipper
Steel Gastly
Fire Taillow
Normal Swellow
Dark Swellow
Normal Wingull
Poison Psyduck

What did you get?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
PTD3 Trainer ID: 8225021
Good idea! However (while I will participate), one topic's not enough, lmao (and don't make three of these topics, lol). Also, these forums are dead, sadly, because PTD is mostly dead. :(

Cascade Badge
PTD isn't dead, a LOT of people still play it. People just grew up and moved past the forums.

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
Well, yeah. It's not dead dead, but...not all...not even half of Sam's twitter followers still play PTD... ): (:

Cascade Badge
What do you think Sam has to do to bring PTD back to life?

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
Not much he can do. It died a little bit after PTD2 came out, and then people felt like they'd miss the story of PTD3 if they didn't beat PTD2. It's sad.

Cascade Badge
What if he added multiplayer vs, with 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 6v6, and added some excellent multiplayer Poke such as Excadrill, Politoed, etc.

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
Any new ideas you have, you should tweet to him, but new ideas won't raise the community from the dead (i should know a lot about reviving things, as I am a necromancer.), maybe...idk man

Cascade Badge
Completely off topic but-

I have a Dragon Charizard

I have a Charizard X

Boop! Overpowered!

Posted ImageNechro
Member Avatar
That's not off topic, lol. I was off topic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pokémon Tower Defense 3 · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Donations
Theme by Cody of Outline