Welcome to Pandora
The official forums for Pokemon Tower Defense / PTD and all things Sam!

GET YOUR LARVITAR CODE: HERE!

New to the forums? Well make sure you Introduce yourself here! Discuss the latest PTD 3 here!
Join our Discord to Chat! (Also for Mobile Phones!)
Welcome to Pandora Gaming Network. The most active Pokemon Tower Defense, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Gaming fan forum on Zetaboards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
smeargle
Topic Started: Dec 18 2017, 02:49 AM (151 Views)
Posted Image Krokotips

there are 3 pokemon that are difficult to train in ptd3 (wobbuffet, smeargle and delibird) delibird can pray that dont suicide it and partert that dont kill for present (ex. celeb), wobbuffet only need transfer as wynaut and trainer with splash or charm, but any know how can i train to smeargle as what attack i can sketch?

PD: sorry for my english
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image vitamina

Although PTD3 wild pokemons don't attack, they have the basic moves like tackle, pound, lick, water gun, etc, so those are the attacks that Smeargle can copy. It may be not too much but if you set it to attack only most health ones and then use a powerful pokemon to finish it then you can level up smeargle in PTD3. What I do to train pokemon to level 100 is have the pokemon I'm training in the first spot, then a pokemon with Tailwind (like a Pidgeot or any flying elemental), then a pokemon with Helping Hands (like Nidorino) and then a powerful pokemon (like an elemental Kyogre). Since the pokemons using Tailwind and Helping Hands don't receive experience, only the training pokemon and the powerful pokemon get experience.

Don't try to copy those special attacks that bosses have because it gets buggy.

Posted Image Krokotips

ah, thank you, I wanted to know, if smeargle copied an attack to wild pokemon like as tackle or water gun, because i read that boss's attack are bugs and dont can learn again sketch

Posted Image vitamina

I transfered a smeargle to try and I could copy water gun, pound and tackle and I didn't have any problem using them (I had to click it again after the attack changed to use it). I copied a boss attack and then a error message appeared and I couldn't use that pokemon again, luckily I didn't save so I could use it again (although maybe if I tried to save I would've got the suspect of hacking error). Since you can relearn moves I think sketch should appear again and be replaced by an existing attack, but I think you won't find many useful attacks on wild pokemons except wild mantines.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pokémon Tower Defense 3 · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Donations
Theme by Cody of Outline