Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RPG 8.0 version 2.0
Create a character, catch some Pokemon, roleplay and have fun!
New content every week!
Forums | Website

Current time on the RPG

Take part in some exciting Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby discussions, or create your own!

Welcome to Pandora Gaming Network. The most active Pokemon Tower Defense, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Gaming fan forum on Zetaboards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[SOLVED/REPORTED]Avatar Chat
Topic Started: Apr 15 2012, 01:01 AM (207 Views)
Posted ImageTrainer Riley
Member Avatar
Aura Power
No one has been talking about this!! People be cussing, spamming slowly, and even giving out Missingno. that have been hacked to be Birds and stuff.

Discuss(QuestionMark)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKWC
Volcano Badge
i dont think they can controll what happends there.

add a limit that you can only talk once per 15 seconds or something
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageHypermania
Member Avatar
The Hyperactive Member
Once per 15 seconds should be annoying. What we REALLY need are some ops.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDjm1997
Member Avatar
PokeManiac
I agree.
The avatar chat is kinda out of control but I don't see anyone who wants to be an op for it.
It would be painfully boring (no offense) and a little hard for Sam to code mod commands.
Seems pointless for him when we have a forum chat which we use more often anyways.
I'm not trashing avatar chat but if he wants to see people use it, then it needs some fixing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Image Miss X
Member Avatar
Puts the X into XD... or at least tries.
I quit that a long time ago because I kept on getting harrassed in the worst form possible. Even the ignore feature doesn't solve the need for moderaters. Needless to say, it is humiliating to have some trollers say stuff about you, and even if you do ignore it, that doesn't mean others can't see it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageShadowGraphic
Member Avatar
Strongest Poemon Trainer!
i dont go there any more , kind of annoying!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Image GraphicForce
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
The following issue has either:

a) Been reported to Sam and Dan for patching in future updates / has already been patched.

or

b) Been solved by a member of this community (in terms of finding a solution to the bug). This will also be forwarded to Sam and Dan games.

Thanks for pointing this out to us,

Posted Image GraphicForce
SDC Moderation
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Reported & Solved · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Forum Donations