Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Revamp?! Mudkipz?!
Pandora Chat & Status Updates
Pandora Pokemon Academy
Welcome to Pandora
pokemon lovers, anime fanatics, gaming geeks, and chatterboxes everywhar!
we love people old and new. so hello, thanks for browsing the forums today.

RPG!
SUPER CHAT
Welcome to Pandora Gaming Network. The most active Pokemon Tower Defense, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Gaming fan forum on Zetaboards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[END]Mega Mew PTD Giveaway
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 05:05 PM (10,195 Views)
Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
Welcome, welcome! This is a very exciting event made possible by our good friend Link. He recently reached 100 (yes, I'll say it again) 100! Legit mews. Amazing! But what do you do once you've gathered such a collection...

YOU GIVE THEM AWAY OF COURSE! *linkchuface*

Introducing the Mega Mew Giveaway! 98 of you will walk out of here with your very own, legit, shiny mew. (Link is keeping 2 for himself! And so he deserves it!)

Don't worry, there's plenty more prizes thown into the draw too. You have a chance to win shiny scythers, pikachus, charmanders, bulbasaurs, squirtles, moltres, articuno, zapdos... Lots of little prizes to give away. So hopefully, you'll all walk out with something, not bad eh?

10 posts required to participate. Yep, you need to be at least a "Fan" to take part, that's 10 posts people. Don't enter with any lower than that, your post will be ignored and you will have 0% chance of winning! Just do us this one little task, and post 10 times around the forums. NO SPAM, the posts need to make sense. If you spam, your IP will be banned from the forums and you'll be excluded from any future competitions! Ignorance is not an excuse.

-------------------------------------------

The game! So, how does it all work? This topic will open and close. It's up to you to keep your eyes on it. When it opens, you need to post ASAP, the topic will only stay open for 20 minutes. You post a number between 1-100. 3/100 numbers are a mew! Everything else is nothing or another Pokemon like Pikachu.

You will be informed of the winning prizes when the topic closes again in roughly 20 minutes from opening. If a mew is not found, they will be shuffled into the next draw (making it 6/100 mews in the next round). Remember 98 mews need to be found, so there will be a lot of draws over the week, it's wise to stay active on the forums and keep an eye on the topic. Some hints to show when the topic will be opened:

I will be online.
I may put a little hidden message on the forums to predict the dates and times of the topic opening.

So, that's all there is to it! To summarize:

- 98 shiny mews for grabs + 1000's of other little prizes.
- 20 minute slots to post a number between 1-100 (one number per person, try not to duplicate someone else's number or yours won't count and theirs will!)
- Look for hints on when each draw begins!

Be fast, be smart and be patient! Good luck, big thanks to Link.

This topic will remain open for any questions. The draw topic will begin in roughly 24-48 hours time.

MEWWWWWWW!

Posted ImageSovereign

Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image Xehanorto
Member Avatar
A Genius at Heart
Nice, do I enter a number now? If so, 69. Yes so classy.
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
Quote:

This topic will remain open for any questions. The draw topic will begin in roughly 24-48 hours time.
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image aleony
Member Avatar
Monster Hunter
ptd or ptd2?
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
Technically, both. Since PTD will become compatible with PTD2.

However, it'll be sent via PTD.
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image jasser
Member Avatar

will then 65 XD
*mewgiaface* will then 65 XD
Edited by jasser, Jan 10 2013, 05:35 PM.
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image Link
Member Avatar
The Real Linkchu
jasser, please read the first post. You need 10 non-spam posts to be able to participate first of all ;) Plus, the number topic is to be opened yet!

Other than that: enjoy the giveaway!
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image jan

:huh: does this mean i need to post 10 coment on other forums?
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image Xehanorto
Member Avatar
A Genius at Heart
jan
Jan 10 2013, 05:52 PM
:huh: does this mean i need to post 10 coment on other forums?
There are plenty of topics to go to have fun at, pm me for links if you want em.
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
10 posts, it's very simple. Browse the forum and welcome yourself. I suggest you begin here:

http://pandoragaming.co.uk/forum/3791687/

Click "new topic" And say hello.
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Imageneutrino
Sea-Ruby Badge
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
The event hasn't started yet, this is just the introduction. The "draw" will begin in 24-28 hours. It'll be titled "Mega Mew Draw #1".
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImagePurpl3
Member Avatar
Pew Pew Pew :3
Question :D, if you entered the first time and happen to be lucky and get a mew, are you aloud to re-enter again on the next opening (have no ideaa if this makes sense or not, as im just confusing myself) :)
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
If you win a mew, you won't win a second mew. If you somehow score the winning number twice, you'll be given a secondary prize (like a pikachu) and the mew will be transferred to the next draw for someone else! 98 unique winners of the mews.
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image ProtoChips

Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image Link
Member Avatar
The Real Linkchu
People, please read. 10 posts needed and the number thread IS NOT OPEN YET ;)
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
Remember this is a FREE mew up for grabs (well 98 to be exact). So take a deep breath, relax, and get used to the forums. The event doesn't start until tomorrow so there's no rush. Learn how to post, start new topics and get yourself a signature and avatar. Once the draw starts tomorrow, you'll know!
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageNinjaoety
Member Avatar
Ninjaoety (/¯•⌂•)/¯
I don't need a Mew or play PTD anymore, but can I participate just for winning.... and the fun of participating? ;P
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image Link
Member Avatar
The Real Linkchu
You sure can, Oety ^^
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image mohamed

this fun but i want more fun
i will choose 50
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
It'd be more fun if people read the instructions! :P

Haha, but jokes aside, it won't start till tomorrow. Get acquainted on the forums and it'll kick off this weekend until all 98 mews have a new home.
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageNinjaoety
Member Avatar
Ninjaoety (/¯•⌂•)/¯
Maybe add an application form which people need to fill in and post, and add a code word in the middle of the rules which people need to fill in that application?
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image mohamed

very good
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted Image Master Snowy
Member Avatar
%The Bliss Lender%
Just like Oety, I might want to participate in this one too just for the fun of it, and then, I might end up having SOMETHING valuable enough to be termed a 'gift' for someone here I guess. XD
Offline Profile GotoTop

Posted ImageSovereign
Member Avatar
GraphicForce
You're more than welcome ^^
Offline Profile GotoTop

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Contest Archive · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Forum Donations